These are the topics we cover during the training:
In a nutshell, these are the most important things you will learn:
- How plants grow and what makes them happy.
- Basics of indoor vertical farming, hydroponics and climate control
- The recipes to grow 14+ types of microgreen. Including a step by step guide to reproduce this in your own farm
- The ins and outs of our germination systems and cultivation modules. Including technical drawings and a training on how to build them.
- What you should take into account when building your own indoor farming space. Including some example floorplans.
- How to prevent problems and what to do in case of some of the most common pests, bacteria or fungi
- Software and tools that we use to manage orders and administration smartly and efficiently.
- How to make your microgreen farm a profitable business!
(According to some…..the very best part of the training. We dive deep into this as you can see in the complete program)
- How to setup the efficient marketing and sales funnel that you need to get your clients to know and love you.
- BONUS: how to hack your cultivation systems and produce up to 2x as much.
What motivated others to become an urban indoor (microgreen) farmer:
- Being an active member of your local community.
- Combining your love for agriculture while enjoying city life.
- Work on the future of food production.
- Growing a business while combining health, food and sustainability.
- Get out of the office and do something active instead.
- Get food production closer to the people again.
- Reduce your stress by getting a better work-life balance.
- Working in hospitality sector, without the crazy hours.
- Help solve the global problems, by acting local.
- Let the entrepreneurial flame awaken in you.
And you? What are your reasons?
Let’s talk about how to make it happen!